The International Association for Chemical Testing is an organization composed primarily of employees of governmental agencies involved in chemical testing in related traffic safety. Our membership of approximately 400+ boasts representatives from a majority of the states and several international members. Prospective members are encouraged to attend one of our annual conferences.
- Agree to advance the purpose of IACT.
- Agree to be governed by the IACT Code of Ethics and Conduct.Satisfy the requirements for membership.
- Submit a completed application, with any processing fees.
- Approved by a majority of eligible voting members at a IACT business meeting.
- Maintain membership status in good standing. New members must be sponsored by a voting member of the organization - Download Referral Form
- Discounts for the annual conference and post-conference workshop registrations as well as links to the conference presentations and documents contained on the IACT website.
- Access to the quarterly IACT newsletter and the membership directory.
- Access to scientific standards updates, job opportunities, and training events